pedals v3 brake manual calibration dosnt work correctly.

Hello guys i'm having a trouble trying to calibrate my brake by manually,I will appreciate your help.

Everything is update to the final drivers-firmwares,my setup is:

-csw 2.5 base.

-cs formula v2 wheel.

-v3 pedals,no accesories like brake performance kit,connect to the wheel base,preload slider with only 1 extra line.

Automatic calibration brake pedals move consistently,in manual calibration the bar seems "nerviously"

When i set up a max value for the brake pedal the value I have assigned is not saved correctly,for example i set up max pressing the brake pedal to the half way 50% but after when i use the brake,the brake bar is going to 100% using for example 10%-20% of the brake travel,is less travel than I am assigning and another thing the bar is being more nerviously than wiithout set up the max value,seems to be more sensitive,is like to do a "zoom" to the bar movement,less nerviously whithout set up the max value in manual calibration and more nerviously with the max value,like a i said that "nerviously bar" does not occur in automatic calibration mode,i have tryed to save the max setting with the max long way brake pedal and is doing the same thing going to the 100% using less way of the pedal,this dont have any sense.

throttle calibration work good.

Brakef, is at the minimum value in the wheel menu configuration.

I saw in the manual there is another way to set up min and max value with the wheel,but I prefer to ask before touching anything.

Another weird thing,if i set up the min setting without touching the pedal the brake bar is moving nerviously like if i touching something when i dont,it shouldn't move.

If i use the automatic configuration it seems to work fine.

Another data,some months ago the pedals squeak i have used WD-40,not too much but I just read in the FAQ "make sure that you clean out the brake cylinder and the PU foam",i didnt,idk if that can be related but if i need to dissasembly my cockpit puff....a lot of work.

When i push the brake pedal it sound like air or something,not too much i think is completely normal,maybe just the pu foam.

thanks for take your time to read all this.

Comments