CSL Elite pedals - Short pedal travel?

Hi,

I have a CSW v2.5 wheelbase with the CSL Elite pedals +loadcell connected to it. (so not usb but rj-12 connected)

I have an issue with the throttle pedal, as it seems it registers 100% input before my pedal actually traveled all the way. I'd say about 75% of the way it already registers as full throttle. Which makes my pedal a bit short. After only a tiny bit input (10/15%) it registers as 30/35% etcetera.

I see no way of calibrating this either. Not in drivers or in game (both iracing and f1 2021 same issue). Is there a way to fix this issue? I never noticed it properly but I think I even have this since the beginning when I owned it since 2019.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Ruben,

If you have the Load Cell Kit then your pedal set has the upgraded electronics box that is capable of storing a manual calibration. You should see a manual calibration check box in the driver. You may need to click 'Apply' after checking it. Then your pedal axes should show 'Min' and 'Max' buttons which you can use to recalibrate. You only need to do this once, the pedals will save the calibration unless you take them out of manual mode or update the pedals firmware.

If you're still having issues please contact support, either by creating a Support Ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account, or you can try the Live Chat feature, open Monday to Friday, 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. (CEST). Live Chat is active whenever you see the headset icon on the site.

[Fanatec Community Manager]