CSL DD software downloads why two versions of Fanalab?

I'm in the US wave 2 and still waiting for my CSL DD to ship so I figured I'd download the drivers to be ready when it gets here. In addition to the driver I noticed there are two versions of Fanalab listed:

Will I need to download and install both of them?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Just go with the higher numbered one.

• waiting for my DD i've updated from 1.53 to 1.57.2 with the effect the new fanalab didn't recognized my CSL Elite anymore (no wheel connected) whereas in the system setings of windows 10 the wheel was there and also working in ACC ??

Udo

• Thats a known issue, listed in the known issues of 1.57.2 here.

Please allways read known issues before updating.

However, there will be a hotfix VERY soon which gets detection for CSL Elite v1 and v1.1 working again - stay tuned.

• In my announcement mail that the CSL DD is on its way it was only mentioned to update the firmware (and then a link was provided to a blank page). So I had open the Fanatec wheel property page and I was able to update to 410, which I did. Then the problems started..... as it got stuck at the motor update part. Then I found the driver package and installed that. Now it says that motor has fw 0.0.0 and updating results in a hanging fw update manager and the wheelbase led is like orange lit.....

• Forget to mention that a warning in that same mail like: DO NOT use the windows Game Control advanced options (the old way) but install the NEW Fanatec wheel property page.

That would probably have helped me.... I really think these issues are caused by the old Fanatec wheel property page.... and now the fw update bricked the wheel base...