Podium DD1 Bumpstop Max Force

Hey, is there anywhere an Setting I am missing for the bumpstop max Force like the one from the osw?

if I rotate my wheel to 360degrees and reach the bumpstop (for example for an formula car) the wheel will hit me with 100% means 20nm of torque. How can I adjust it? Is there an .ini file somewhere around?

Comments

• This cant be adjusted.

But it should not hit you with 20Nm for sure, especially in newer firmwares the bumpstop was significantly improved and for me it hit with 3-5 Nm.

• Thanks for the quick answer.

• Its still hitting me with max torque! And i got so much ossilication when i am leaving the car on standtstill and not doing anything for some minutes..

this podium series dd1 is almost unuseable!

thinking about refund.

• edited May 2020

Its very likely your settings are screwed up, not the wheel.

Are you on the latest firmware? Its impossible that the bumpstop hits you with 20Nm ifg everything is set-up correctly.

Also it would be very helpful to get both your Tuning Menu and in game settings to judge where the issue is within the settings.

• Ingame: Gain 44%

Kerb 15%

everything else on 0

--------------

Fanalab:

Sen Auto

FF 50

Lin Off

NDR 25

NFR 0

NIN 10

INT 6

Fei 80

For 100

SPR off

dpr off

abs 90

sho 100

brf max

-----

dynamic ffb

speed sensitive disabled

speed threshold 0kmh

damper effect range 40

damper efffect strenght 7

• yea, i am on the latest firmware and it still hits me with 20nm

• edited May 2020

So you are on Firmware 670 with Motor Firmware 38?

Settings look normal and with the above Firmware the bumptsop should be soft.

Maybe a video would also be useful to see the issue (which is needed anyway if you start a RMA).

• yes i am on Firmware 670 and Motor 38.

I will do a Video as soon as the Wheel does it again

• Dave KellyDave Kelly Member
    edited November 2020

I cant get near 20nm ever haha Markus wants his not to hit 20nm and I just want to see mine hit it even if I wouldn’t play with it like for more than a couple of seconds haha , is there not any kind of stress testing software or something you can to show the wheel can actually hit the advertised 20nm?

• go into comp mode, hit the FFB Test button in the driver. When you have FF set to 100 and For also to 100 you will get 20Nm Peaks. But be careful, that test is dangerous.

• Dave KellyDave Kelly Member
    edited November 2020

Yea I don’t like to do that ffb test it’s shakes the house down and does not look healthy for the wheel at all ,I wanted to see force while holding the wheel but not that vigorous shaking ,the highest I’ve seen in games is around 13 odd

I sometimes get like a crunch sort of bang and big jolt in races now again they seem to come from nowhere I always think it would be damaging but it’s nothing on that ffb test really

Then another thing I’ve been completely loosing all ffb while playing the wheel just goes completely light and there’s no forces what so every is quite strange , I think I read others having that issue was it solved does anyone know Maurice 😂👍

• Ps I’m surprised nobody has managed to write a custom driver to allow dd1 to use the full power of the motor as with the dd2 be nice to have a dd1 with 25nm 😂