Looking for CSL DD. Will consider bundles as well CANADA

Hi there,

Looking to get a CSL DD as the availability for new is set for November. I will consider base, wheel, pedal bundles as well. Any leads or tips on where else to find a base will be appreciated. I will search ebay etc but new to sim racing so if there is any other popular marketplaces for sim equipment that would help a lot. Thanks

I am located in Victoria, BC Canada.

Comments

• There probably are resellers but they will definitely be selling at a premium (I haven’t found any that don’t link directly to the Fanatec website tho), however due to the way Fanatec set up the waves they can only buy it on masse in the 3rd wave. I know you are enthusiastic to get your hands on an unit asap but best thing to do is wait the 2 to 3 months, they go by faster than you think!

• Yeah I found a couple CSL elites online but rather wait for the CSL DD. I can see Fanatec is a hot commodity in the sim racing world. I hope its worth the wait. Thanks for the help

• Good guys, quick shipping via DHL and great support.

They are in Ireland but ship globally.

• Hey David,

I have been looking as well, but found that if you go through a reseller, the prices are way to high. You are better off buying directly from the US website and in terms of warranty, you will have a better service, the fact that you are dealing directly with them.