Fanatec DD base for Playstation 5 (Gran Turismo + Fanatec Partnership)

Hi All!

Sorry, I do hope this is the best place to put this discussion. I am wanting to discuss with all the potential rumoured/release of the Fanatec DD for Playstation which is coincides with Gran Turismo 7.

I have seen rumours/leaks of the box. Is this actually happening? Is this something i should wait for? Or buy a CSL Elite? Or should i buy a DD and use a DriveHub, Does the drivehub make you loose any FFB/Torque etc?

Many thanks

Dan

Comments

• It is going to happen, Fanatec's CEO said so in one of the DD livestreams, but the exact details of how is it going to be (standalone, bundle, pricing... etc) are unknown. The release date is also unknown.

There's a sim racing expo happening this weekend in Germany, so I would suggest to stay tunned for the weekend.

• Nice, thanks for the comment. Surely it has to come out before/on GT7 release? Would make the most sense, I have seen there a sim racing expo this weekend. I was trying to find is Fanatec had slot, All i can see is they have a stall up.

• There's no "sure" thing, specially given the current conditions with shipping/manufacturing. But there will be something at some point, potentially early next year. Possibly slightly more expensive than the PC version (as the PS DRM comes with licensing costs)

• Do consider getting a PC... 😉