CSL Elite Pedals not working on Xbox One

I recently got an Xbox compatible wheel to play with a friend, but my pedals are not registering at all with my Xbox. I have seen around forums that if the pedals are ever plugged in with the RJ12 and USB cables at the same time, it could do potentially terminal damage. Is there any way for me to test this? Or what are my options for troubleshooting and solutions?? Thank you ahead of time for any help. Anything is appreciated.

Comments

• Have you updated the wheel/wheelbase/pedals to the latest firmware? You'll need a PC of some sort to download the latest drivers and run the updater. Once installed, you can open up the driver interface and check to see if the pedals are responding to input. If all looks good, you'll then want to make sure that the pedals are connected to the wheelbase via RJ12, and the wheelbase should be the only thing connected to the Xbox (via USB).

If the pedals aren't responding when checking via the driver interface, then it's likely you may have a physical issue with the pedals, as opposed to a firmware/driver issue, in which case I'd recommend contacting Fanatec support. Also, if you have any spare cables, try using those on the off chance that it might be a problem with the cables as opposed to the pedals themselves. Good luck!