CSL DD mit ClubSport Formula V2.5 - Seltsames Knacken

Hallo Zusammen

Endlich ist Sie angekommen meine CSL DD mit dem Formula V2.5 Lenkrad.

Nach den ersten Tests musste ich feststellen das ein seltsames Knackgeräusch vor allem beim Rechtslenken hörbar ist. Erst nachdem ich die mitgelieferte Schraube, welche offensichtlich das Lenkrad mit der Base Welle zusätzlich fixiert, montiert und ziemlich fest angeschraubt habe, ist das Geräusch weg. Wobei ich anmerken möchte das die Schraube zwar mitgeliefert wurde aber in keiner Beschreibung und Stückliste zu finden ist. Auch im Video von der CSL DD sieht man genau meine Kombi wo das Lenkrad nur mittels Quickrelease verbunden wird.

Ein Freund von mir fährt die ClubSport V2.5 ebenso mit dem Formula Lenkrad und verwendet die Schraube gar nicht. Bei Ihm treten keinerlei Geräusche auf.

Hat da jemand von Euch auch ähnliche Erfahrungen ?

Danke schon im Voraus

Sry here the English Translation from Google Translator :)

Hello everyone

My CSL DD with the Formula V2.5 steering wheel has finally arrived.

After the first tests, I had to find out that a strange cracking noise can be heard, especially when turning right. Only after I have mounted and screwed on the supplied screw, which obviously also fixes the steering wheel with the base shaft, is the noise gone. I would like to point out that the screw was included in the delivery but cannot be found in any description or parts list. Also in the video of the CSL DD you can see exactly my station wagon where the steering wheel is only connected via quick release.

A friend of mine also drives the ClubSport V2.5 with the Formula steering wheel and does not use the screw at all. There are no noises whatsoever with him.

Does anyone of you have similar experiences?

thank you in advance

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Stefan,

The screw is mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the product page:

"Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base"

This screw is optional, but it can help to tighten the connection between the base-side and wide-side of the QR system in some cases. There is some variation between models has a result of manufacturing tolerances, so it is considered to be normal. If you are unsatisfied with the performance, please contact support.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hi Stefan,

wie sieht es mittlerweile bei Dir aus?

Ich habe dasselbe Problem. Weiß gar nicht, ob ich die schraube vom QR noch habe?

Kannst Du mal ein Bild posten, wie Du das Lenkrad mit dem QR ( mit Schraube) an der Base befestigt hast?

Habe bei meiner CSL DD auch während des geradeaus fahren bei F1 21 ozilieren am Lenkrad. Habe alle Effekte im Spiel, bis auf FFB ausgestellt und trotzdem tritt es auf.

• Habe selbes Problem und es scheinen die Kugeln im Quickrelease zu sein die das Klappern verursachen

• Hi Dominic,

I got the same problem with my QR1, I ordered the BMW GT2 V2 together with the QR1, and I got al ready a QR1 at home together with my McLaren GT3 V2 wheel. When I put my QR1 on the BMW wheel (the one from my McLaren wheel) without the screw, I dont have that scary noise coming from the QR1 only with the last ordered one that comes together with the BMW wheel I have that scary noise, and imho that QR1 iss somehow a lil bit wrecked or something. Because my other QR1 doenst make that scary noise, doenst matter if I use it with or without the screw...

• edited September 2022

Klebt einfach ein Stück Panzerband über die ganze Länge der Nut von der Lenkradaufnahme es darf ruhig links und rechts etwas überlappen schon ist Ruhe.

Simply stick a piece of armour tape over the entire length of the groove of the steering wheel mount - it can overlap a little on the left and right - and you'll have peace and quiet.