Button Module Endurance display issue with CSL DD

Hello,

I use CSL DD with Podium hub and BME.

When I want to change te view off the BME display I press the Settings button and use the Funky switch to go through the different options of the display and when I have the one 1 I want then I release the buttons but instead of displaying the 1 I want I get the Setup menu on the display and it doesn't want to exit.

When I go in Fanalab settings and do a reset (top right corner) and put the slider back on advanced after reset the BME display then does show the screen I wanted.

This happens each time I want to change display screen on the BME display.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,

Steve

Comments

• Update on the issue:

It not only when I want to choose the screen on the BME.

Basically when I press the 'Setup' button on the BME Module the screen of the BME is stuck in Setup and it doesn't go away when I press the Setup button again.

Can you please give a solution as to why it is stuck in setup mode?

• I have the same problem

Ive deleted and reinstall drivers and updated firmware but the BME screen will not leave the tuning menu

Anyone have a solution

Best Wishes

Alpha

• I experienced the same issue.

I noticed the BME will only lock up if you attempt to scroll through the ITM screens before doing this, click the setting button so it brings up the settings menu on the BME, then press the setting button again so the settings menu is closed again. Now when you press the settings and scroll through the ITM you wont end up with a froozen screen that you cant change.

I had another problem with the Endurnace Module yesterday. I turned the wheelbase on and it wouldnt recognise the Endurance Modole, and when i press the shifter it would undetect the wheelbase. I ended up pulling the QR1 shaft out of the wheelbase to check the condition of the usb type c which was fine. I made sure to push the shaft in securely when reassembling and since then had zero problems.

• I have the same issue. Any solution yet?