Question about game offer

Hi all guys,

I have a question,I tried to get in touch with fanatec but they don't seem to reply.

So last Thursday I purchased my first fanatec items and these included the formula v2 steering wheel.

Now before to checkout I got told that as offer because I bought the wheel I could have f1 2020 for 1 euro,so I choose my platform which is pc and I proceeded to the checkout.

I know the game is not out yet but on my profile,on my orders tab I cannot find any trace that I have purchased f1 2020 and that I will receive my key when the game will be released.

It will be nice to have a confirmation somehow so I couldn't get a refund from the other website where I pre ordered f1 2020 from before to purchase the fanatec items.

Does anyone have any info on how it works?

Thanks

Comments

• Psql .Psql . Member

They are overloaded with orders and support requests because of the Sim racing boost the last few months. So a reply can take 7 days or so.

If you correctly added the game during checkout you should see it in your order on the site, but also in the mail with the order confirmation. I see the game in both locations.

• That's strange I'm sure I did add it correctly,well it only asked for the platform and I've put PC and then carried on to checkout but I can't see it anywhere.

I guess I will have to wait for them to reply to me then.

Thanks anyway

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

If you chose your platform and the bundle package at checkout then it will be processed correctly. The keys will be sent at release.

• You should see it in your order when you hit "View".

Add up all the pricing to see if you're charged an extra $1.09

• Does anybody know if this will be a Steam key and if it could be passed on to somebody else (I doubt I'll use it myself but it was only €1 so added it anyway)?

• I just realized I had to put the platform and then add to the cart which I didn't do,silly me.

Do you guys think fanatec will let me get the game if I explain them that I didn't purchased it by mistake?of course paying the extra euro.

Thanks

• When I've contacted Fanatec they've always been very helpful so I think your chances should be pretty good. But they are very busy so the response may take a few day.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Send an email with your order number and request to [email protected]

• Yes,I did,just got to the wait for them to reply now.

Thanks for your help guys.