Clubsport Pedals V3 not working with USB adapter!

I recently replaced my Clubsport wheel base 2.5 with the VRS DirectForce Pro dd system. So I bought the Fanatec USB Adapter to plug my Clubsport V3 pedals directly into my PC. Ever since I did that, my pedals dont register. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of the firmware to see if that would help, to no avail. When I open 'Game Controllers" in Windows, I get this:

It doesn't show up as the "Clubsport Pedals V3", which i'm guessing is ok. Then I click on "Properties":

It shows that I have the CSL Elite Pedals? I've never had these before. It also shows the throttle fully pressed, and no other inputs work at all. It just doesn't register anything when I press the brake or clutch or throttle. And when I press te "Update" tab, it shows the latest firmware.:

Am I missing something obvious? It always worked fine when I plugged it into the Clubsport V2.5 wheelbase, but that's gone now. Please help! I'm kind of computer illiterate and beyond frustrated, as i've been trying to figure this out for over a week and cant race.

Comments