Hello from spain

Good morning.

I am josep from spain, I interested to buy the csl dd.

Two years ago I bought fanatec pedals, so I have an old email to make a second wave pre-order to buy the new csl dd.

The problem is that when I enter the link of the mail is no longer available, then I have the pre-order or not?

In case of not having the pre-order how long does it take to arrive the steering wheel.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Josep,

Thank you for your interest in the CSL DD. The early pre-order 'waves' for this product have finished. If you want to buy a CSL DD today, you simply do it through the product page. The estimated availability date is shown on the page. This date is the estimated availability if you place an order at that moment, and therefore has the potential to change (move further ahead in time), as we are still receiving pre-orders at a faster rate that we can manufacture the product. So by placing a pre-order you are essentially reserving your place in the queue.

Once you have placed an order, you should look at the date on your 'orders' page of your Fanatec account, because this will be specific to your unit, instead of the date on the product page.

[Fanatec Community Manager]