Accidentally Erased firmware during update on Clubsport V3 pedals

Accidentally closed firmware update window while updating CSV3 pedals. Now Fanatec 434 Driver does not recognize pedals. I also have Fanatec wheel base and shifter that are recognized by the driver.

Do I have any options other than shipping back to service department?

Comments

• Fei DengFei Deng Member
    edited December 2021

Pretty sure you can just restart the flashing process. In the driver folder there are a couple different fw update programs, there should be one named something like pedal update. I’m not at my computer right now so I can’t check the file names. Also if the fw update process was interrupted the hardware won’t go back to its normal operation mode, so the driver won’t detect it, just manually re-flash the firmware again and everything will be fixed.

• Thank you . I will look in the driver folder for the firmware update

• I have the same problem. My V3 Pedal, does not appear on the PC to be updated to version 434. It remains on 131. Can you help me, please?

• I have the same problem. My V3 Pedal, does not appear on the PC to be updated to version 434. It remains on 131. Can you help me, please?

• Nei MattosNei Mattos Member
    edited June 2022
    My problem continues. My V3 pedal. is not recognized on PC, plugged into USB. I installed the 442 driver, and nothing changed. V3 continues at version 130. Please help me. H E L P !!! THANKS !