Wreckfest issues

I’m new the sim racing and spent all the money on quality components for iracing. I bought Wreckfest for my son and new to my knowledge I can’t calibrate the DD1 podium wheel base and the club sport v3 pedals to function correctly. Has anyone been able to do this? Would love to make it work properly. Please help

Comments

• Are you able to see how it feels in the Fanatec Control Panel when you test it?

• Yes I can few the force feed back but if you steer hard right it also accelerates. It will not let u calibrate both?

when you are in calibration settings it shows 3 controllers detected

keyboard

clubsport v3 pedals

and podium DD1 wheel base

when you select wheel base to calibrate the steering axis work but when you try to select accelerate in just “glitches” and highlights 2 selections and you have to use esc to back out of the cal settings

• The wheel, pedals and shifter work fine in iracing

• It’s working fine for me with Wreckfest and a DD1.

Have you tried compatibility mode?

• Psql do you have clubsport v3pedals?

• How do you get to compatibility mode

• I had Clubsport V3 pedals and also then it worked, now with HE Sprint pedals it still works.

Check the manual of the wheel you use how to change modes.

• the actual wheel or wheel base?

• Ok I’ve been reading more on this.

I have a wheel with NO buttons is there any way to change modes with out buttons ??

• The base DD! has the on and off switch at the back if I am not wrong. Do you have the manual? Or you can download the manual online.

• Yes it does have a power button

the manual only explains which buttons on certain wheels will change modes. Nothing about changing modes without buttons on wheel

• David ChiengDavid Chieng Member
    edited December 2021

On the CSL DD you change modes by pressing the on and off button on the base. Quick presses will cycle the different modes. Hold it and it will switch off.

• I'm no expert on the matter, as I don't own a DD1, but I think you might be out of luck. Everything I've come across mentions some sort of button combination that needs to be pressed to change modes. With no buttons on the wheel itself, seems to me like you'd need something like the Clubsport or CSL Universal Hub.

• Ty everyone for all the help I have ordered 3button clusters from Fanatec once I get those I will report back

• I am using a DD1, Clubsport V3 Pedals, and Clubsport RS Steering wheel with Wreckfest without problems.

Wreckfest is amazingly fun. My favorite. Definitely worth getting to work. I also play Dirt 2 and ACC. All of these in the default PC mode, not compatibility mode.

Check out the Wreckfest thread in this forum for tips and settings.

I set the buttons on my steering wheel under Wreckfest settings to do what I needed.

In the case of ACC, try Road Effects at 100, instead of 0 as suggested. A lot of the feedback is missing at 0.

• Ty rob

what I need to know is how to program it calibrate

again I am not a computer guy my any means but I racing works flawlessly

wreck fest won’t let me choose between wheel base and pedals

its one it the other and when I set it up it too what I think is right when you turn left it hits accelerator.