DD Pro geht bei manchen Boxenstopps in Fehlstellung

Guten Tag,

mein DD Pro, mit Boost Kit, geht bei manchen Boxenstopps im GTS (PS5) selbständig in eine 3/4 Fehlstellung, bei der Boxeneinfahrt.

Das hat zur folge, dass ich bei der Boxenausfahrt direkt in die entsprechende Richtung abbiege und das Fahrzeug schrotte.

Ich kann das Wheel nicht selbständig zurückdrehen.

Es passiert bei etwa jedem 5 - 7 Boxenstopp

Firmware ist aktuell

hat das auch sonst jemand?

Comments

• Yep, happens to me too

• In my case... Its happening almost the same

I have a Podium DD wheel for Ps4/ps5... Last driver updated...

After pitting, or sometimes pausing the game... My wheel and base loss at least 50% off all my force feedback configuration... Tried to reset the configs, wheel and gt sport... But it is happening all the way.

In online competitions it is causing me a lot of problems... Cause im losing feedback in online champion lobs, and this is hugely broking mu racing pace...

Come on Fanatec... Help us!!!

• I think I might find my problem in the Podium Wheel base with the GT Sport...

Put de podium DD base in "Comp PS4" mode to play the game, I was playing GT Sport on PS4/PS5 mode, as I found that it should be on this mode to play some older games...

and for 30 minutes I played without problems. Lets see today that I´ll have more time to play and train for my champs... Will keep you noticed.

Im new on Podium DD... 30 days using it... and saw yesterday a Fanatec link with games for ps4, that needs to be played in "COMP PS4" mode.

• Just here to say that, the problem with my ffb getting weak after pitting or pausing going to race lobby, that I have, in the GT Sport, seems to be gone...

What I done?... changes my wheel, when playing GT Sport, on PS5, to the "COMP PS4" mode. Im not having problems anymore. Just 3 days playing, will play more time this week, and keep guys noted again.