[In progress] Terrible Service From Fanatec

Hi all, after a few months of using my Fanatec CSL , the upshifts stop working whether in Automatic and or Manual Mode, ok no biggie shit happens, it's still under warranty.

I contacted Fanatec they ask me to provide a video and then they ask me to send the steering Wheel Only. That was back at the start of December, was Dec 3. I sent it in they got it and basically, support went silent said because of the pandemic we are experiencing delays. Fine ill be patient, I wait I wait I send multiple emails for and update they don't reply. Eventually out of nowhere around the 10th of January, they say they will ship back the wheel, They ship back the wheel and I finally get it back last week. They did not ship back the same wheel they shipped a new one without the quick release adapter. So now I've waited 1 month and a half and still cannot use my Fanatec gear to go Sim Racing. I contacted support, they said sorry and say they will ship back a Quick Release adapter, I ask them when I said I'd waited a month and a half, just ship one back right away. They did not reply, I emailed back and said all you have to do is ship to me a quick release adapter, just ship it right away and I am yet to get a reply, its been a terrible experience and their service sucks.

Any other way to get service from this company

let me know yall I need help

Phil

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Phil,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, but I think it is a little unfair to say that support has been silent. From what I can see, each one of your messages had a response from the team, usually within 1-2 working days. We also have a live chat system on the site that can provide immediate (or at least very fast) response when it is active, so we are working hard to provide options that allow our customers to reach support quickly.

I discussed your case with the support team. It appears that your unit was lost on its way to us, which has contributed to the delays. Then there was a mistake with shipping a new unit without a new QR. The team is currently trying to get a QR to you ASAP, but this may be a challenge because there are currently general delays at the US warehouse.

You should receive some new information today.

Please give the team the chance to make this right.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Cool, and here I thought I was the only one... Very similar timelines like mine (although mine was not even lost in the way).

My man sends my replacement back to me but intentionally leaves power adapter behind.

I think I might take a vacation with this CSL DD unit, or take it out to fishing, or maybe to see a movie together... But one thing is certain that I cannot use it to on a driving game. (Excuse my sarcasm I am so pissed off, I have been dealing with them on endless emails for weeks now and not to mention I paid for this order back in November, still haven't been able to use it.. Not even once)