Did I get a bad set of stickers with my wheel?

Peter FordPeter Ford Member
edited January 2022 in Steering Wheels

It's hard to tell from the photo but the set on the left from a previous wheel are absolutely fine, they look super sharp and crisp in person and the black is very black but the set on the right that came with a recent wheel are blurry, almost grey and not very well algined. Again the photo really doesn't show the issue that well. Both sets were from McLaren V2 wheels and next to eachother on the actual wheel the bad ones look much worse.

Also, while on the subject, does anyone know of any decent aftermarket stickers that are the exact same size (so they fit the alignement marks on the McLaren V2 wheel) but also include things like Engine Map +/- and some type of menu navigation like MFD, Forward, Back, Up/Dowm/Left/Right etc? Any of the ones I've seen for sale (UK) have all been too big.

I was thinking of designing some sets that are the exact same size as the Fanatec ones but have more functions, I have no issue creating the vector artwork, just need to find a decent sticker printing place that can also cut at the same time.

Any grey type marks on th eleft set are just my fingerprints showing up, the lighting and the poor quality image, the left set look super good in person.

Comments