csl universal hub double shifting or misses shift

Taner RedzhebTaner Redzheb Member
edited February 2022 in Steering Wheels

Hello, I recently bought a csl universal hub with csl dd and after playing for like 2 weeks it started missing shifts or double shifting. UP and DOWN. Does anyone know what causes this? It is really frustrating i cant even do a normal lap on ACC or AC becase of this... I checked all the connections, uninstalled everything and put it all back together, reinstalled all drivers a

nd games and it still double shifts and misses shifts.

Comments

• It's a regular issue of Snapdome Paddles.

You need to contact the support to get it repaired or exchanged.

• edited February 2022

Had the same issues after 2 months of usage. My third csl universal hub is at RMA at Fanatec actually :). Look on my topic below

• Exactly the same issue here. RMA'd too. Feel like as part of the RMA process, they should send you a new/Refurb unit when collecting your faulty unit, re-issue your repaired one to someone else once sorted. Seems like they probably have a continual turn around of faulty products to work it this way. Also means you aren't waiting weeks without kit you spent a small fortune on.

• Hello, Yes, I have the same issue. If there is a know issue and you are within warranty, I wish they would send a new/refurb unit and when you get that, you can send the defect one back. For the money that all the stuff costs, you would expect better support and a more convenient exchange. I rather not have the sim down waiting for shipping back and forward and repair time etc...