Shipping and Delivery Question

I pre-ordered the CSL Elite starter kit bundle on the 18th of May. When I placed the order it had said open for pre-order, availability date May 22nd. I got my order confirmation and money was taken from my account. Now when you look at the bundle it says open for pre-order, availability date June 12. I'm curious if it will be sent out this week being I pre ordered before May 22nd or if it'll keep getting back ordered. As of now it says the order is in process.

Comments

• See the other 10 threads on this topic. No one really knows,

• Do you have stuff you've been waiting on too? if so how long? They're lucky they don't have a number for me to call... Has it just been like this since the ronacation?

• Yes, I have an order for a couple weeks. Seems by the forms it has been worse since the end of April, but I wasn't really a customer before that.

• Will LaraWill Lara Member
    edited May 2020

I placed my order on May 7th and still nothing has been shipped out, order shows still in process, so wait in line buddy, I need to get my CSL Elite Wheel and V3 pedals before you hahaha

• lol bout to form a line outside their US warehouse if this keeps up! Was your CSL a pre order for the 22nd?

• I ordered may 5th for ps4 cls elite bundle. Still in process and they told me it would be in stock on may 15th. Now they won't respond to my emails

• Hopefully they get things moving along. They told you they'd be in stock on the 15th but nothing about them being shipped out? Going to go mad if i have to wait until mid June to get my wheel. Keep me updated on anything you hear from them?.

• I also did the pre order bundle with Load Cell kit, after the it was first back from the 15th to the 22th I decided to cancel because i didn't trust that it would drop on the 22th. once again it was push back so i reordered everything that was available CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1, CSL Elite Pedals and ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2 placed this order on the 22th and i received this email today. hopefully things move past this part if iy does ill post about it .

Refund took about 2 days paypal - US visa

"Dear Mr Zarghami,

the status of your order XXXXXXXXX placed on 22/05/2020 has changed to “warehouse processing“.

Our warehouse is preparing your order now for shipping. You will receive the tracking number soon in a separate email. Please check also your spam folder.

Please note that no changes to your order are possible at this stage. Please note that due to the COVID-19 situation there might occur delays in the warehouse and shipping process. We apologize for the inconvenience!

We hope you enjoy your new Fanatec product(s).

Kind Regards,

Your Fanatec team"

• i decided to cancel my pre order shipment stiff today and was able to find base, wheel, and pedals that were all ready to ship and In stock. Did the overnight shipping so hoping to have it all delivered by end of the week. If not, then I’m done trying to go Fanatec. Hope they realize the customers they’re losing over no communication

• i didn't do overnight but i just got my FedEx Shipment Notification 1 hour ago

• Lucky son of a gun! and you ordered it on the 22nd? that's not to bad for processing wise, being it was a Friday and yesterday was holiday. Fingers crossed I get my shipped notification

• ill keep y'all post on the out come

• I pre-ordered the CSL Elite wheel and pedal bundle on May 21st and it said it should be available on May 22nd. My order status still says "The order is in process". No emails from FedEx either. I am hoping I get some kind of update by the end of this week. If I get any updates about my order I will post them on this page also.

I also pre-ordered the load cell kit the next day on May 22nd (I wasn't able to get it as a part of any kind of bundle) but at the time it said it wont be available until July. So I don't expect to get that any time soon.

• I think with pre orders youll be waiting awhile, not having any problems with my new order I sent in that had everything available. Cost me an extra $300 but don't have to worry about pre order stuff.

• I would pay more and order something else but I’m looking to play only on PS4 for now, so I’m stuck on my preorder CSL elite bundle from May 16th. The May 22nd date seems to have come and gone without any order status changes so I’m looking to June for an update

• Same with me order everything available and my order is on the way should be here Friday

• I ordered the CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1, the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2, pedals an shifter on May 8th. When I placed the order it had said open for pre-order, availability date May 22nd. I also got my order confirmation and my money was taken from my account. Today I saw my order detail and nothing has been changed. I sent an email asking for my tracking number but they haven't sent response back to me. I'm a new customer and my experience have not been the best. I guess they have to work in the customer satisfaction and experience.

• i cancelled my pre order because the date was moved back. seems like everybody waiting on the pre order to come into stock . i also heard that orders don't ship until everything is ready.

• All you need is the PS4 base to play on PS4. Almost every wheel will work. You don't have to get the "PS4 starter kit" just to play on PS4.

• edited May 2020

Thanks Jeffrey, I’m considering that but it looks like I’d be waiting on a wheel with a new order regardless. I might just cancel my order and order just the base and the pedals if I can find a second hand wheel.

I’d like to stick with a brand new setup but this lack of communication is wearing

• I ended up cancelling my previous order and just ordering items that are "ready to ship". I'll comment back here to update everyone on the non-preorder process.

• Hi Keyvan, when you cancelled your order, how long took your money back to your account?

• I ended up receiving a refund through PayPal one day after cancelling my order. My order of only in-stock items processed on the same day as well.

• Update: I just received my parcel shipping numbers. It looks like things move along smoothly as long as items are in stock. I'd recommend ordering individual parts if they are in stock

• mine is out for delivery now. I just keep hitting refreshing haha