[Resolved] Cannot get Customer Support

I ordered a wheel base, pedals, wheel, and button caps. When I placed the order I didn’t realize the button caps were out of stock. So I tried to reach out to support to ask if they could ship the rest of the order without the button caps. Well I got no response and it’s been over a week. I contacted support again and canceled the order to attempt to reorder without the button caps, but the order now says clarification needed. Fanatec already took the money out of my account so I can’t risk having two active orders.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Did you receive a cancellation confirmation from the sales team prior to ordering a second time? Your request will be processed however it will take longer than usual due to increased demand and the current situation. Please see the response below.

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/2479/dear-fanatec-why-shouldnt-we-bbb-complaint/p2

• edited May 2020

I didn’t receive a confirmation of cancellation. Sorry for the confusing first post. I want to place a second order, but i have not yet because the original order is not confirmed to be canceled yet nor do i have the funds back in my paypal account. I canceled the order because i could not get an answer about if the wheel, base, and pedals will ship without the stickers or if i would have to wait for the stickers to come in stock for the whole order to ship.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Hunter,

Your cancellation was processed this morning. All cancellations are processed on the next working day. It can take a bit longer for it to show on your PayPal.

Closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.