Anyone using the new Clubsport F1 Esports V2 steering wheel on ACC (PC) without Fanalab???

Do the RGB REV lights and Flag LEDs work without Fanalab in Assetto Corsa Competizione? PC only please.

The Fanatec website for the wheel...

indicates the following:

• Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
  • RevLEDs with nine multi-colour RGB LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point, programmable by the user via FanaLab and by game developers via the Fanatec SDK
  • Two FlagLEDs with three multi-colour RGB LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, programmable by the user via FanaLab and by game developers via the Fanatec SDK
  • Vibrant blue LED display to show telemetry data such as speed or gear selection (in supported games)
  • Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base / racing wheel for details)

Quite interested to know if the LEDs flashes with tyre slip or the vibration motors work on such slips. Currently only relying on sound and visually and to a limited sense, the FFB weakening when tyres are slipping.

(without the use of Fanalab please)

Thanks.

Comments

• The flag LEDs seems to be where you might see the indication for tire slip, but from the sounds of things, I'm pretty sure those LEDs would default to just showing course flags.

What's the problem with using Fanalab? I don't think it would be difficult to use it to do what you're looking for.

• I try not to use too many other software. Just would like to concentrate on car setups at the most and just enjoy testing and racing.

If I can get some form of display of car slips in the form of lights appearing somewhere, without additional software, that will be a very enticing proposition.

Was looking at sim hub but unsure if I can get it to display when ABS or TC is kicking in. You know, when they start flashing when you are driving around in ACC.

• I get the desire to not have to fiddle with too many different things, but honestly it sounds like the kind of thing you'd set up once in Fanalab and then just forget about it. You can even set Fanalab to auto-launch when you turn on your PC so you really wouldn't ever have to think about it.

• Zero help with this stuff.,... SMH