CSL DD (PS Version), separately or not?

I’ve wanted to buy some fanatec gear for quite some time now, and when the GT DD PRO got announced it seemed like a no brainer. I quickly realized that you could only buy it in a bundle which meant that I would have to spend an extra 500€ to get the accessories I wanted with my wheelbase.

So my question is if we will ever get the option to buy stuff separately, and if it’s a yes what would be the time frame?

Comments

• It was confirmed several times that a standalone GT DD PRO Base bundled with the Boost Kit 180 is planned to be available at the time of GT7 launch for 599,95€ but it's still pending for a final approval by Sony.

• Oh alright, I saw some people talking about it but I thought they meant the bundles. Cheers for the help

• Good thing if that happen, it's very idiotic to try to force ppl to get crappy pedals which they don't need just that they can buy base which they need. I don't think that sony should be listened any how in these kind od things, they have made just bad decisions during years in wheel compability sector.