Unfortunately Cancelling Order

So unlike others, I wasn't in a rush to get the pedals, and maybe the backorder was a blessing in disguise. Unfortunately I have to cancel my order due to my job. While I haven't been told anything specifically, a reduction is coming and well I have to give up some things until the situation is more certain. Hopefully in a couple of months ill know something more and will be able to get my first real piece of kit, its just not in the cards right now.

anyway, my question is, how long from cancelling to get my refund? I really want to be prepared in case something does happen.

Comments

• edited May 2020

In my experience refund was 1 business day to a credit card in the US.

Edit: Sorry about your situation. Hopefully it gets better in the future. I didn't want to sounds heartless.

• you didn't sound heartless. appreciate it though. Anyway, been two days and all I saw on my order was the processing message go away. still nothing regarding my PayPal credit. uggg

• OK so its been 6 days and 2 emails now and now response or refund. Fanatec, i want to come back to you when things settle down, but customer service like this puts a bad taste in my mouth.

please someone respond.

• well here it is June 2nd. still no reply from either of my emails about my refund. So I just notified PayPal. hopefully they can get some traction.

• edited June 2020

Vinnie I'm very sorry to hear. Fanatec closed my thread so i wasn't able to reply to you over there but my refund did hit this morning in full after 3 days. Hopefully they resolve your issue soon...like today

• Vinnie so sorry to hear about your status. Hope a new job offer lands in your hands quickly.

Regarding the refund, did you try contacting Dominic by PM? Although he is the forum community representative, he is more than helpful and always try to get info from the sales department and help the customers. Most of us wish he was also a sales rep.