Using Porsche Podium and F1 Wheel w/DD1 and Heusinkveld Ultimate Pedals

I just swapped out my clubsport V3 pedals for Heusinkveld Ultimates. Am I still able to use Fanalab for iRacing along with my Porsche Podium Wheel?

It seemed to work ok just plugging in and playing and selecting my normal profile, although it said "pedal mismatch"

Am I able to delete the Clubsport pedals from my profile and just use the profile in Fanalab for the Porsche Podium Wheel and F1 Wheel with DD1 (along with my Heusinkveld Ultimates?

I haven't had time to really test in depth, but I guess I'm asking if I am just ok to proceed using everything the same as I was just without the clubsport pedals attached.

Thanks!

Comments

• I think they are working (not sure how they are connected though). Seen Adam Christodoulou using it on iRacing (PC Platform only).

• Psql .Psql . Member

Your profile still thinks there are v3 pedals. But you replaced them by the heusinkvelds. So you need to save your profiles with the new situation without the v3 pedals. Then the message of pedal mismatch should disappeer and Fanalab will just work with your wheelbase and wheel.

But it will offcourse not work with your Heusinkveld pedals because of a brand mismatch.