i have a strange issue with my DD1 and podium F1 wheel

I have a strange issue with my dd1 podium F1 setup for PS4/PS5

It happens in both PS4 and PS5

During a race (of course) the base loses force feedback and steering. Pedals are still working.

no buttons on the wheel are working

A restart will then turn on the wheel with no calibration turn. The display turns on for about 5 seconds then turns off. the base is still turned on.

Usually i have t wait till next day before the base and wheel turn on normally. Every time the base goes back to PC setting and i have to set it back to PS4/PS5

Then it works normal for a while. Sometimes hours sometimes minutes.

Support asked me to send in video but it is always to big to show the whole symptom.

Maybe i get some answer here as support is not answering to my mails

Does anyone have the same issue. i am thinking i need a new base as i tried all different drivers and firmware.

Right now its at the latest as of feb 2022

Pleas i need some help

Thanks

Comments

• It's probably an issue with the wheel connection to the base which will mean returning both for repair. To appease support and to mitigate the video size issue simply upload the video to YouTube - unlisted, and send support the link.

• hello my problem seems to be the same. I have a podium dd2 bought the 4th of febraio with formula wheel for Xbox,play acc , at the first corner it turns off, I turn it back on and I have no ffb .how did you solve the problem?

• I have the same problem. Is there already a solution