In stock but 2 month delivery time

Hi all,

I ordered few 2.5 wheelbase,V3 pedals and wheel. Both wheelbase and pedals are showing availability as of may 22nd on my order. I assume this means they are now in and being held. However, the wheel (formula V2) shows preorder for July 3rd but shows in stock and available for delivery on the euro webshop. Just wondered if this is an error or am I reading my pending delivery times wrong, etc.

Many thanks

Comments

• It means the estimated delivery system is broke everyone’s is like that, mine says 3rd of July on stuff what’s in stock and the 22may of stuff what’s out of stock.

• Oh. haha! Okay Thanks. It does seem it's malfunctioning slightly..

• Jim: it isn't malfunctioning slightly (although it is nice to say it like that). It is malfunctioning (period). They have completely dropped the ball and exposed that their eCommerce system is severely flawed.

• Jim GroveJim Grove Member
    edited May 2020

I think you're right. I emailed Fanatec about this strange occurrence. Asking why Available items have delayed delivery. Today I received a generic reply stating I couldn't change my order unless I cancelled and re ordered.

It's sad (and a 1st world problem) but this is how I see Fanatec at the moment. I don't want to rage quit for a refund in case I drop out of a queue and decide to re-order after a rethink, only to be told "Available 2023". But the web shop should be shut down until the back log is cleared. This is the first time I have ordered from them. The delay (and the reason behind it) I can deal with but the order updates are a disaster. May to June. June to July, etc, etc......

• Yeah--I have contemplated initiating a new order to expedite but I just can't trust the webshop information. It's such a failure, and I just cannot believe how horrible their PR and communication has been so far. For a company with this type of prior reputation and standing, it's shocking.