Clutch isn't working properly on ACC

Hi there,

I'm using the McLaren GT3 v2 rim on ACC. I have my clutch paddles bounded and on the rim set to clutch/bitepoint. All assist in the settings are turned to manual. The issue I am running into is, once I have engaged the clutch once to start driving out of the pits or on a start, its fine. The issue is if the clutch gets engaged for a second time, say after a pit stop, afterwards it seems the clutch is stuck engaged or slipping and I'm stuck doing 40-50km no matter what gear I try changing into. And the car doesn't drive normal unless I keep one or both clutch paddles engaged.

I have clue how to fix this, so if anyone can help that be great! thanx.

Comments

• This is not a Fanatec related hardware issue. First thought the same when I tested the new Clutch Bite Point feature of the newer FanaLab versions but found out its a game feature and not a hardware issue.

This behaviour is happening in several simulators like ACC, AMS2 and iRacing and its a "feature" called clutch wear / damage.

So when you use the clutch too often or in a bad way then the clutch wears out and that results in your behaviour.

You get the same behaviour when you try it with the regular clutch pedal of your pedal set.

And you wont get the same behaviour when you disabled in game damage - so its definetely a damage to the in game clutch system and therefore resulting in your behavbiour but that has nothing to do with the hardware :)