leds

Good afternoon.

I have the F1 Esports V2 steering wheel and I have a problem with the F1 2021 game. The steering wheel leds don't work, I tried everything, I tried changing settings in the app Fanalab and it still doesn't work. Inside the game either. I also tried it in the game automobilista 2 and the leds work perfectly, without doing any change in Fanalab and the game.

Do you have any solution for this problem?

Greetings.

Comments

• For native LED support you need to set the Fanatec LED option to ON in game.

For FanaLab support you need to click the two green buttons on Game Profile Tab, it will adjust everything for you.

Then you have to adjust the % or RPM values to match the cars Revs manually as FanaLab is not doing anything automatically.

Also make sure to use the latest driver 439 and latest FanaLab 1.63

• Thank you very much for your reply.

But it still doesn't work. I set the Fanatec LED option on and it doesn't change anything. In Fanalab happens the same thing and I have the latest Fanalab version and the latest driver too.

I don't understand why that happens, because if it doesn't work that way, it had to work in other. And in other games, without changing anything, works.

Greetings.

• Which Wheel Base are you using? For native LED support you might need to use Compatibility Mode when you use GT DD PRO Base for example as its not natively supported in PC mode.

When using native LED you have to close FanaLab. When using FanaLab you have to disable Fanatec LED in game, set UDO to on, UDP broadcast to Off, UDP format to 2021 and enter the Port you set in FanaLab. But thats all done automatically when you click the two green buttons to enable Telemetry and enable FanaLab support in FanaLab Game Profile Tab.

• Problem solved, thank you very much for your help.

Greetings.

• What did you do that solved the problem? This will help other users too.

Thanks.

• I entered Fanalab and I clicked the two green buttons for enabling Telemetry and enable Fanalab support. Then I entered in the game to disable in it the Fanatec LED and the transmission UDP and change it to the format UDP in 2021. Then you have to enter in the Port you set in Fanalab. However, Fanalab does it automatically when you click the two Telemetry green buttons for enabling support in Fanalab.

Greetings.