csl pedals loadcell kit

Hey i will buy DD Pro soon to play F1 games, dirt serie and ACC one day. right now i use a Thrustmaseter T300 system so my pedals are really bad and not realistic at all in the feeling. I was wondering if i needed load cell system or if the basic pedals from the DD Pro was good.. Also second question i am using the F-GT NEXT LEVEL RACING LITE and i am wondering if heavy brake with the loadcell kit will work on this.. Thank youuu

Comments

• Ive got the F-GT NEXT LEVEL RACING LITE and using the clubsport v3 pedals with brake performance kit. I wedge the foot when i use it in the formula position (pedals are angled up one notch) and in GT mode the pedals are flat - there is a tiny amount of flex, but nothing overly noticable, and i can a decent amount of weight into the braking.

• Jey man just to be sure you are able to use the F1 position and loadcell braking without having issues ? I use this position but for now i have a bad pedal without loadcell so i am concerned before buying the DD Pro Premium Bundle

• Yeah, i have it in that position. Although the front legs (under where the wheelbase is mounted) is a click or 2 lower for me. Where the pedals are mounted, i have that raised by 1 click. But its wedged under my media unit so is a bit more stable

• Thanks bro ! the picture is not my seat anyway i have also this legg you mentionned lower :)