Shipment Issues UK

I ordered a McLaren V2 rim to the UK recently and it was due to arrive yesterday, February 23rd 2022. In the two package shipment, only one package (the QR lite) came and I checked online and it stated that the rim was being held for a future delivery date. I thought nothing of this expecting it to be delivered in the next few days. Today, February 24th, I woke up to a message from UPS saying the second half of the package was delivered to another town at 11.30pm on Feb 23rd and the receiver is simply marked as STAMP.

UPS are adamant that they've delivered the package, despite it being obvious they delivered a two package shipment to separate addresses and they've told me to put a claim in. Do I have no option but to go through their process? Their claims process requires a telephone number for the Shipper, but I don't have this and it's put a stop in my tracks.

Comments

• It is Fanatec's responsibility to successfully ship you the items you bought. You don't need to chase this with UPS - It is Fanatec that contracted them to ship the item - not you. All you need to do is explain the issue to Fanatec and let them fix things.

• Agreed its Fanatec problem to prove that they delivered it to you. It owuld be for them to make a claim against the carrier not you.

Hopefully you paid on credit card so any messing around and just raise a section 75 claim via your crecit card provider who will refund you if Fanatec don't ie your contract is with Fanatec not UPS to supply the goods or services to you ;-)