Official Re-Sellers

So after ordering on May 13th, not realizing the problems fanatec is having right now, I was wondering who the official re sellers are for Fantatec. My stuff says availability date June 5th (V1.1, Formula V2, CSL pedals). Hopefully I’ll get shipping info at that time, but based off of the stuff said in forums my hopes are not high. If anyone could link who the official resellers are that would be much appreciated.

I live in the US by the way.

Comments

• There are no official re-sellers, Fanatec is only offering their gear directly through their own Webshop.

• Hi Maurice, there are shops that sell FANATEC stuff and fanatec knows it and support with the sales scheme.

Not all are done through fanatec.

For example simulation 1 in Canada, or digital Motorsport in Ireland ect.

• sim1 has no stock of anything that isnt in stock on fanatec's website from what I can tell. I'm local to them and looked there first.

• I’ve checked digital Motorsport and they have what I need but it’s about $100 more expensive. I think I’ll wait on the fanatec preorder even though it might take a while

• edited May 2020

I got some stuff from Sim 1 today (from their Dubai branch though since I am local to them) and he said that he is also facing some issues with stock but he is not worried. His biggest issue was customs delay.

Having said that Digital Motorsports in Ireland are updating their stock very quickly (not sure how it is this week) but asked them today over whatsapp for some small stuff (buttons) and although it is not on their page they had them in stock which now I am waiting. 😇

• i wish there were US based resellers since Fanatec obviously isn't up to the task of competently operating a webshop