MCLAREN GT3 V2 use on PS5 with GRAN TURISMO DD PRO

Just a quick question before I buy - will the X-Box button works as a PS button when using it with the PS5 and GT base?

Thanks Gerhard

;-) tomorrow is GT7 day!

Comments

• Thanks Maurice!

• edited March 2022

Another question, just received the McLaren wheel. Is it normal in GT7 at a speed below 20 km/h The wheel does a lot of rumbling around. Is this normal or setting issue? It is on the latest firmware and the rest is working fine.

btw I love the wheel!

thanks gerhard

• Yes thats a normal game "issue" where the physics switches to a different physics model at low speeds with Racing Slick Tires. If at all Game Dev would need to fi or improve this but I think they had something in mind and there is a reason for this different physics model...

• Great thanks again Maurice! Always great help!

• edited April 2022

Hi,

Handling tire model like Pacejka tire model/magic tire models and it's derivates not work well at low speed (nearby 0 km) because how the tire is modelled as a look-out tables and mathematical formulas.

I am assuming that is Pacejka based on my personal experience how much different tire models do need computation power and how much physical testing you need to get all needed parameters. Plus licensing cots for tire models.

There are also different tires model like fTire and Cdtire plus other handling tires. For fTire the physical testing/data fitting starts from 20k$ one tire.