Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base launched!
Our first PlayStation-licensed standalone direct drive wheel base is now available to order. The Boost Kit 180 is included, meaning that you get the full 8 Nm of performance right out of the box.
The Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base offers an alternative to the ready-to-race Gran Turismo DD Pro package, for those who prefer to select a different Fanatec steering wheel, pedal set, and so on.
Just like the CSL DD, the Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base is compatible with the entire Fanatec ecosystem. The added compatibility for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles comes at a premium above the CSL DD (8 Nm) package, but it means any Fanatec product connected to the Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base also becomes PlayStation-compatible, so you’ll have incredible freedom to select anything from our website.
It has been a pleasure to work with Polyphony Digital on this project, and there is still more to come! See you on track in Gran Turismo 7.
- What your favourite steering wheel for this base?30 votes
- The GT DD Pro steering wheel13.33%
- CSL Elite Mclaren GT3 (Xbox)33.33%
- CSL Elite WRC (Xbox)  0.00%
- ClubSport Universal Hub (Xbox)  0.00%
- CSL Universal Hub  0.00%
- Podium Hub  0.00%
- Formula V2.5 or V2.5X (Xbox)23.33%
- CSL P1 V2 or CSL BMW  3.33%
- ClubSport BMW GT2 (V2)  6.67%
- ClubSport RS or Porsche 91820.00%