Clubsport Formula V2 failing to power up?

I have a new Clubsport Formula steering wheel on a Podium DD2 Wheelbase and there's no power to the steering wheel. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

No power to the base even with no steering wheel? Are you plugged directly into the wall?

• DD2 Base has power.

• Psql .Psql . Member

Using the emergency stop? and maybe the button has been pressed on the emergency stop? Twist it to unlock and it should then power-on again.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Which Firmware/Driver do you have installed and have you updated the wheelbase to the latest firmware?

• Yes, I have updated the firmware/driver to the latest.

• Emergency bottom is off, the DD2 wheelbase works fine, it doesn't recognise the steering wheel at all.

• Same thing just happened to me on my 918 wheel and Formula V2. I was in the middle of a race and after hitting a wall I lost power to the steering wheel. I swapped wheels out and power cycled the DD2 and after two power cycles it started to work again. I tried running into a wall again and it happened once more. I then ran into a wall two more times to see if that was the problem and it hasn't lost power yet. Latest firmware.

• Now I have a new Clubsport F1 wheel and the DD2 wheelbase fails to recognise the new steering wheel. I think I have a problem with the DD2 wheelbase not recognising the steering wheel, and the steering wheel might not be faulty. Very, very disappointed with the whole experience.

• Have you contacted customer support yet?

• So I had the same problem csl dd and found the problem at the base of the shaft not being pushed in all the way and turns out it's just a type c in there so loosen the clamp push it in then tighten it back up.