Formula V2 center knobs all cracked

The first one cracked a few months back, the second a few weeks and the third today - I'm baffled, as you'll see from the pictures they've cracked right down the center, not on a visible seam and have all cracked in the same exact way. It seems pretty clear to me it's some kind of defect - as to be clear I very VERY rarely ever even touch these knobs, let alone turn them. In fact the center one only controls the add on magnetic paddles, that I don't have, so I've turned that knob less than 10 times, likely less than 5 - and it too has cracked.

I suppose I'll just glue them in some way and put them back on and just never use them, given the horrors that have been my experiences with support and that these are older than a year it's not worth the time or trouble - I'm just curious if anyone else has seen this. I did only photograph one, as they are all the same, but can post all 3 if anyone would really like.

Thoughts?

(I did open it up just a bit so you could really see, the plastic is barely attached at 2 points, again in very odd, non-seam places)

Comments