This is getting grim on Fanatec's side

I would like to know how many people had a tough experience in their purchase of the CSL DD and GT DD pro, because I am confused in how Fanatec is handling this. I know they are basically the largest vendor of sim racing equipment so hiccups will happen, but I feel like the launch of the CSL DD was rushed and was clearly not ready. I don't understand how I can be on the second wave of pre-order customers and still have no wheel after getting two defective wheels.

They probably should've just gone with a more conventional design and 10nm instead of making their own which probably cost a lot more in terms of R&D and with the amount of returns and customer issues adding to the cost.

this feels like an unnecessary loss on their part and now the DD pro wheel base is on sale and is their worst value wheel to date. what is going on Fanatec?

I used to love you guys and want to love you but you are making it hard on many of us, for what? FOR WHAT!

P.S. I know many had a smooth experience #Blessed, but in comparison to other wheel bases in the market I believe the margins are no in Fanatec's favor

Comments

• luc guerrierluc guerrier Member
    edited March 2022

I would like to add that my third wheel is still stuck in shipping and we are nearing a month since the shipping label was created so I still have no CSL DD and have to stick with my Elite. this is obviously no fault at Fanatec but man USPS sucks. what happened with UPS in the Americas? Sometimes I wished I kept the first one as the problem would only come and go after 10min although it was annoying. but the wheel was fun. 😪