My order update with Fanatec

I wanted to let you guys know I’ve read all the post here and I’m disappointed by some of the inpatients and the lack of understanding we as Americans are portraying and I live in the United States , I ordered from Fanatec USA, ordered a set of the V3 petals on April 29, 2020 .When I ordered them they were telling me they would be back in stock on 15 of May then I went back and looked at it later and it Had changed to June 2,2020 .With all that’s going on around the world we know they are going to be some hick ups and issues ,have you try to go buy toilet paper lately .

As of Yesterday May 27, 2020 I go back and check and it says my order has been processed ,today May 28, 2020

I get an email from FedEx that my package is shipping and will be delivered . I understand everyone has undue pressure on them but please understand the corporations do also.

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that Fanatec is getting the product out to their customers ,I ordered on April 29 I’m receiving the pedals by Fanatec June 3, 2020,Not the best timing but during this crisis that we are enduring It’s acceptable for me .Good luck to all waiting on your orders I’m sure Fanatec will get them to us ASAP they’re a great company and have great products I don’t work for them I just enjoy their products as we all do.

Comments

• Thanks Don, my April 13th order isn't here yet but the fact that you got your stuff makes it all better. Sorry for my inpatients.

• i cant wait,, i mean i wait but so excited...had a t500rs for years...i have been out of racing and gaming for six months.. selling . upgrading and re configuring my rig. when ever i have emailed Fanatec wither it be on my order (even placing it was hard) to get my ver2 pedals factory reconditioned .. they respond.. maybe not next day but heck curios how many orders they had in the last 3 months and launched a new wheel.

anyway the clock still ticks did i say i am excited?

• I also received my order of the Fanatec CSL Elite Bundle in a timely manner, and would purchase products through their site again.

• I have been extremely patient with Fanatec and continue to wait. When I ordered my bundle originally I had ordered it with a load cell brake which was not on backorder at the time according to the website as of May 5th and then a few weeks later I see that they were placed on backorder but the bundle date for shipping came and went with no notice to me that the order was on hold due to the load cell brake. I received a auto response notice to my email sent to them regarding sending out the bundle separate from the load cell and in the email it said I would have to cancel order and reorder on separate tickets which I did. The date for shipping of the bundle has came and went with no notice of shipping and now the website shows a different date for pre-orders. I understand that there are lots of holdups going on across the nation and I accept that. What I do not accept is poor communication with your clients. It would be nice to see Fanatec give some sort of mass update to their clients waiting in line for their orders. A mass email to those individuals who ordered between (Date1) & (Date2) should expect shipment the week of (DATE) and so on... It isn't so difficult to provide good customer service and that's what's lacking here and causing much frustration. Either way... I am patiently waiting but wish the customer service were a little more on par with what I expect from an industry leader like Fanatec.

• This is perfect. I am in the exact same boat and you have said my feelings perfectly. Frankly for a company that mentions customer service, Fanatec is sort of a joke. While I'm trying to be patient, it's not that hard to return email correspondence. It just isn't that hard. I'm very disappointed in Fanatec so far. Hope my experience gets better.

• You are lucky, I have had V3 and shifter on order since May 4th. I check website it shows preorder for Jun 5th, okay cool. Jun 1st comes around one of my items says May 28th, the other not marked. Okay thats fine, I check the website both of these items have preorders for Jun 5th, I think to myself I have preordered well before Jun 5th, so I should be next in line for both items. Nope, check today, and it shows Jul 2 underneath both items.

So to me, if you play the game just right, when all your items have the same preorder date, and you order it then, you may have a better chance of them shipping than those that put all there items in the cart and order, as each item will eventually become out of stock and then you just keep getting pushed to the back of the line until all items not already preordered can fill your order. So...when the stars align, you may get your order shipped. WTF.