uprade

is it worth upgrading from a v 2 to a csl dd

Comments

• i have to say, after having the DD 8nm for some time now, coming from the cls elite the upgrade in my opinion, that would have to be a no, but that’s my opinion, you get a little more road feedback, but i really think my old csl wheel base was a little better in other ways, but that could be because I was used to it, for the upgrade cost no, if i had to do it again i would stay with the csl elite.

I would go and have a look at the Boosted media video, its very informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTkLfQ9NoBg

• Thank you for your reply! I watched the video you suggested and it was great but I’m still not sure. I like the no moving parts in the DD8nm base. My v2 is getting old and I know no parts are available to repair it. Already went through this with clubsport peddle set and it’s not fun. Thanks again, much appreciated!

• @Robert Green hi again, if your current wheel base is slowly degrading then I would suggest going for the csl did but if it’s ok then I would wait and save up for one of the DD1 or DD2 or look at some of the other manufacturers.