Juddering on GT7 with Fanatec Elite CS and Thrustmaster TLCM Pedals

Hi everyone,

new here and pretty new to sim racing, so forgive me if this is a basic question.

I've got a Fanatec CSL Elite Playstation wheel, paired with Thrustmaster TLCM pedals and connected using a Drive Hub. I'm on PS5 playing Gran Turismo 7. On my TV with the PS5 controller the game is great - silky smooth, but when I play it with the wheel and pedals I get a juddering of the frame rate which is really frustrating.

I've updated the firmware of the wheel, used the recommended settings in this forum, but it's still happening. It's starting to make me wonder if it's an issue with the pedals or the drivehub, but would appreciate any advice on how to sort it.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• The Drivehub on the PS5 has a common problem with frame drops. This is well known, but luckily there was a new firmware release for the drivehub yesterday that was supposed to fix the issue.

• I use drivehub with a CSV 2.5 and CSL Elite pedals. Play is very smooth on the PS4 with GT Sport. GT7 on the PS5, not so much. Just in campaign mode I get pretty severe lag in busy corners with other cars or if a lot of pretty scenery and road detail is flowing thru. Even after the new update. Hoping new updates with DriveHub/GT7 eventually cure this. I will stay out of online races until this cleans itself up. Very laggy.

• Thanks for the replies, appreciate you taking the time. I've downloaded the DriveHub update, but no change on the lagging unfortunately. I've decided its time to sell the Thrustmaster pedals and the DriveHub, and buy some Fanatec ones rather than wait for the DriveHub to get sorted.