Cant find drivers

why cant I find the drivers for my csw 2.5? im going crazy trying to find them, why the hell make it this hard? $"#"#$

updated windows to 21h2 and fanatec drivers acted and I need to install version 400 again.

Please help, this should not happen, im loosing a race because of not finding links that should be available easily

Thank you

Comments

• edited March 2022

It's quite simple actually... Fanatec.com/driver

• Paulo LeotePaulo Leote Member
    edited March 2022

that page is blank on my edge browser, but I used firefox and could see the content. But it is not driver 400 its 439. Well guess ill give it a try and hope to have such a good grip as with the other one. so edge was to blame

• 400 is no longer supported and not available anywhere anymore.

• ok but at least there should be a link to the driver download in the product page, there is nothing there but link to fanalab, it could save lots of hassle

• It's on the very top of the webshop and quite visible to the naked eye...

• when I arrived there in despair my world came tumbling down could not find anything. Now the drivers seem to be integrated in a package but last time I installed it was not this way. Then the driver page you mention was blank in my edge browser (now ive discovered its because the fonts are too large). The perfect storm was created . Now I only hope my wheel wont brick when installing the firmware hehe.

• Forgot to say that I am using a V2.5 CSW with formula v2 rim with paddle module and v3 pedals and have found fanalab 1.23 with driver v356 , Wheel Base Firmware 662, Steering Wheel FW 28 and Motor Firmware 18 but 22 also works well. Yuou will find with a lot of, if not all pc drivers will need to be installed removed and re-installed at least twice before showing your eqipment in calibration and update tool! I have tried every beta driver from 336 and up and this has been the best combination I have found so far.

• In this case all went smooth, installed fine and firmware updated with no problems 2. The new visuals is great, much more practical. Also the interface makes it very practical to update since now all the settings can be made with the interface unlikely before we had to manually do it on the wheel. Only a little glitch - I use 150% scaling on the tv and had to bring it down to be able to see all the interface otherwise it does not fit to 150% and some options are out of sight range. I will be getting to check the little details of the firmware handling on track with the grip now to see if it is better or worse for my style.