Compatibility CSL DD and Alien Throttle and Brake

Hi everybody,

i'm having some issues with the devices in the title. I have bought these pedals (https://simracing-alien.com/products/alien-bedroom-throttle-and-brake). Before these I had TLCM pedals and there has been any trouble. With these new pedals i'm experiencing as follows. During the calibration and playing the signal is disturbed when the wheel is not moving. I've tried many solution, none of which worked at 100%. The only solution that as reduced the disturbance was to put a grounding wire on the pedals, and connect the wire to the usb cable of the pedals. I've then coated both the wire and the usb with tinfoil. I read that there has been many people with same wheel base as mine but different device, so i'm guessing the problem is the wheelbase. I've read most of them, but none of the solutions have worked for me. I already contacted the manifacturer of the pedals and they are giving me some assistance but they also said it could be a problem related with the wheel base and not the wheelbase... Has anyone some advice/solution? I am really struggling...

Thanks a lot!

Danilo

Comments

• edited May 2022

@Danilo

Do you have any updates available about the issue?

I'm planning to bye the same pedals (Alien Racing) and I'm also using the CSL DD.

Thanks,

snow