Button Cap and Sticker Set Missing Buttons

I ordered the button cap and sticker set back in mid April. Fed Ex lost the package for a whole month and it finally arrived to my door not too long ago. Once I opened it, I saw the buttons missing and all I got was the sticker sheet. I've been seeing that Fanatec's US shipment team has been dropping the ball lately, so I don't doubt I'm in the same boat as other US customers. I've been contacting support for weeks now with no response as to where my package was and even now when trying to contact them about the missing buttons, and yet they still ignore me. Is there an alternative way to contact them other than the support email and what else can I do to get the replacement buttons? I've tried calling the 00498719221122 number but it doesn't work. Please help me out. This whole situation is getting out of hand

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Matthew,

The team is for sure not ignoring you. They are mostly likely still overloaded with processing orders and in limited capacity with the current situation. I would send a follow up email with “ Missing Buttons” in the subject or something alongside those lines.