CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2 PodiumDD1 For high torque

I have a question about the Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2.

Previously, it should have been possible to handle high torque by replacing it with the Club Sport Quick Release Adapter in order to use it with Podium DD1 / DD2 at high torque, but can it really be used at high torque?

Because, if you look at the product page today, you can't use high torque even if you use metal QR.

Did this become unresponsive due to a specification change?

Is it possible to use with high torque by using metal QR even now?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Comments

• edited March 2022

Yes it really can be used at high Torque with the metal QR.

Website also says this "High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases is available when using the QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) with this wheel."

• K. 知樹K. 知樹 Member
    edited March 2022

I am planning to purchase from the Japan site, but at that time I selected the region and language on the homepage as "Japanese" and looked at the special notes item at the bottom of McLaren GT3 V2, QR1 Wheel-Side ( Even if you are using the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), you will not be able to access high torque mode on the Podium wheelbase using this wheel.

I asked a question because it is written as.Curiously, however, if you change the region and language to English (Google Japanese translation), you can use the podium wheelbase high torque mode when using the QR1 wheelside (ClubSport quick release adapter) with this wheel. I think it's a bug because the notation changes.

I was confused.

I got it.

Now I understand that the metal QR can handle high torque.

thank you. Have a good sim race life!