CLUBSPORT STEERING WHEEL PORSCHE 911 GT3 R

Hi all and thanks for any advice in advance....I just took the plunge and bought a gt DD pro and the Porsche 911 GT3 wheel but after re reading the discretion I'm not sure it's going to work as well as I thought.

I will be using it on a ps4 untill I can get my hands on a ps5 with gt7 and other racing games.

In the description for the wheel it leads me to believe all functions will be fine if the game supports it but as it has the podium button module I'm not so sure.

I look forward to your thoughts on this

Comments

• edited March 2022

Did you have a look at the manual on the product page? The button mapping is indicated there. Majority of other functions depends on the game itself, which most probably will not work (rotary switches usually are not usable on PS/Xbox)

If I am correct, you only would have issues if you would install a Podium Hub without the endurance module or the Clubsport Button Pack only, since it for example does not have enough buttons (especially D-Pad) to go through PlayStation menu's.

I went for the DD Pro icm Universal Hub V2 with Podium R300 Wheel combi, still waiting for it to arrive.

• Hi Dennis and thanks you have confirmed what I was thinking.

👍🏾

• You are welcome and enjoy your set!