DD Pro Premium Bundle starts flashing in all Colors and don´t connect anymore

Hi, i´ve got my DD Pro Premium Bundle yesterday and plugged it on my PS4. All went well and i startet Dirt 2.0 on my Playstation, cause GT7 was down. I could race half a Stage and suddenly the Shifters stopped working. I could drive, stear, accelerate and brake, but can´t shift anymore. Short time after that, the Base disconnected and the Powerbutton starts changing through all Colors. I can´t connect the Base to my PS4, or my Laptop. The Firmware was updated, i calibrated everything before going to Dirt - All worked, all fine. Anyone has the same Problems or a Solution?

Comments

• edited March 2022

I had exactly the same issue just a few minutes ago. Could you fix it somehow?

Edit: I found out, that if there is no rim connected to the wheelbase, the wheelbase stays in connection with the pc. As soon as I mount a rim (either the rim from the DD Pro Bundle or the Formula V2) the wheelbase loses connection again and the lights start changing color.

• I had the same issue with my new DD Pro bundle. Now it can't be accessed to Fanatec control panel in PC and the message log shown "Error: Connect device failed (Error: Initial ping failure: No response received for ping terminal" after plugged with USB. Nothing can do in this situation.

• edited March 2022

I figured out what the problem is: The Hub where you mount your rim on gets lose, you have to first losen the metal clamp around it, stick the hub in completely again and then tighten the clamp again.

Problem is, that I cannot tighten the clamp anymore as much as it was when my DD Pro arrived. Im just not strong enough. So every 15 Minutes now my Hub is losening again. Which makes playing with this wheelbase impossible.

Its a shame that I spent over 1000€ for the DD Pro and the Formula V2 Rim. Never had imagined to get such a bad quality for so much money. Never buying something from Fanatec again.

For all other users who have the same problem, here is a thread with pictures how to repair the Hub:

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/24769/csl-dd-no-fanatec-device-found

• After you have reset the shaft plug add a drop of Loctite or thread locking compound to the clamp screw before tightening. Then let set. This should keep the clamp screw from backing out.

• I have reseated the shaft plug 6 times now and it doesn’t work. I don’t know what to do. Anyone could help me?