Difference between the DD Pro and CSL DD?

Have never bought racing sim equipment before and wondered the differences between these two and why do I see people make videos and commenting about their CSL DDs when on the website you can only pre-order that model from what I can see.

Long story short, was going to order the DD Pro bundle with wheel and pedals but really want an F1 style wheel. I go to configure and bundle and I can't get any of the F1 wheels to show up to select. When I start with the F1 wheel then try the base it only shows the podium style base? I have seen people on youtube using F1 wheels with the DD Pro style base so I am all messed up. I guess one question to ask is...do all the wheels work with all the base models? Any help would be great.

Comments

• All wheels work on all the bases but some features may not be available depending on whether you are on PC or console, and different sim titles.

• Ok thanks. Just watching too many youtube videos and getting all the info mixed up between the models. Thinking now about just getting the DD pro bundle and then getting an F1 wheel down the road.