Feedback issue @ ACC PS4 version

Hi! I recently purchased a DD PRO boundle with 8Nm power supply. I’m using it with a mclaren v2 wheel and it works perfectly with GTSoprt, GT7 and ACC PS5 versión. When I play Assetto corsa competizione PS4 version, the force feedback doesn’t work. I have firmware and drivers updated for base wheel and mclaren wheel and when playing, I can see on my screen the force feedback bar rising when turning at the bottom right, so I guess the game sends the information but the wheel doesn’t responds. I can’t try the DD PRO original wheel, Gad anyone have the same problem? Any tip to solve it? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi! Responding to my topic… it seems an ACC issue. The way to solve it is accessing the game with controller and wheel unplugged. Then go to race, check the controller works correctly and then access to ps configuration, switch off the controller, connect the wheel to your console and switch the wheel on. Go to configuration, change control from controller to wheel and you should have all working perfectly.

This problem should be solved for PS4, PS5 and Xbox as well.

I hope this topic helps someone else!