Gt DD pro problems with Xbox séries X

Hello, I currently have a GT DD pro that I used with my PS5 and the Xbox Series X, I have a problem when I switch to Xbox with my Formula V2 steering wheel or my WRC, all the buttons are not operational. I tried everything, firmware update but nothing. since I no longer use it on Ps5 I was wondering if I exchange it for a CSL DD and will it work normally on my X Series or will I still have this button problem that does not work with the CSL DD. Thank you

Comments

• I had the same problem the first time I attempted to use my GT DD Pro on xbox. After fumbling around hitting buttons, I hit the tuning button on the wheel and all the sudden everything worked. Also make sure you have the base in Xbox mode (green light).

• hello and thank you for your answer but on which key did you touch so that it works. is that by doing this you can set all buttons or some are duplicates. My base is in Xbox mode, green button.

• edited March 2022

The one that brings up all the tuning options on the LED screen on the wheel itself. For some reason it seemed to wake up my wheel and everything started working properly on xbox.

• .So all the buttons on your formula V2 are operational, even the knobs and even the little red switches, you can assign them functions.

• My apologies, I have 2 different wheels working on it currently. The McLaren GT3 wheel and the Cubsport GT V2. I don't have the same exact wheel but I did have the same issue when I first attempted to use the Clubsport GT V2 on xbox.

• thank you for your help, nothing works for me, only the classic buttons like on the controller work, everything else doesn't work so in fact I only have 8 usable buttons, like on the controller plus The directional cross, like already 4 are taken for the speeds and the accelerator and the brake that leaves me very little available. I wrote to Fanatec to see if there is a reason or a solution to my problem.

• There is no solution to your problem, unfortunately. What you're experiencing is a limitation of the Xbox platform. Only standard buttons that appear on an Xbox controller are usable for functions in-game. All other buttons/ switches/ dials either serve as duplicates (and can't be reassigned) or they don't function at all.

When presented with evidence that it is indeed possible for other manufacturers of wheels, flight sticks, etc. to have many more usable buttons than a standard controller, all we the consumer ever get are vague rumors and suggestions that Fanatec are looking into the issue. This has been the status quo for years now. Don't expect things to change any time soon.

• Ok thank you for your explanation, I suspected that it would be a problem with all the bases, I was ready to go on a DD1 base but you confirm that it will be the same problem. it's really a pity.