Customer Service Direct Telephone Contact

Hello All,

I am a new member and just placed an order. I am keen to know when the order will be shipped out and have written several emails to Fanatec for this. Unfortunately I have not received any reply from fanatec. So I would like to know if there is a direct phone number that I could dial in for such question.

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,

Simon

Comments

• Just sad i placed a order over 3 days ago and nothing, still waiting on shipping for a tracking number, wish i could just get a refund and go buy something else.

• How can you cancel a order that has not shipped? anybody.

• edited March 2022

What is with everybody's impatience these days? Fanatec is a relatively small operation given the considerable volume of product they design and sell, so why be surprised if they don't have the staffing resources to reply to your inquiries right away? They have a big bold statement on their website stating shipping is still being affected by the global Covid nonsense so it's not realistic to expect a 24 hour turnaround. So it's been 3 whole days since you placed your order? My Gran Turismo DD Pro won't arrive until June. So what? If you just want fast shipping buy a Logitech wheel from Amazon. If you want a quality product you're going to need to be patient, or if you just can't wait, go buy an inferior product.

• I have never been able to reach them by phone or chat.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Simon,

Our contact details are on this page: https://fanatec.com/eu-en/imprint

But I recommend that you use the Contact button at the top of the site, followed by selecting the option 'I have a question about my order'.

Hi James,

There is an option to cancel in the 'Orders' section of your Fanatec account. If there is no longer an option to cancel, it means the order has entered the next stage in processing and it is too late to cancel. In this case you would need to wait for the delivery (it is normally possible to refuse the delivery) and then contact us about a refund, using the 'Contact' button and selecting the option 'I have a question about my order'.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks it's on the way says it will be here 3/30/2022

• To Clifton Parker. You may be happy waiting months for your product, then when it does eventually arrive you spend 3 hours setting it all up to find the pedals don't work or a faulty firmware has curtailed your fun.... all we ask is for a product at this price point is backed up by a suitable customer service department. they charge enough for the products and are complex enough for you to expect decent tech help when things do go wrong. I sincerely hope your product does in fact turn up in June as promised, and that it works out the box. as unfortunately this does seem somewhat of a lottery these days. as I myself am currently waiting on SUPER fanatec to respond to my support ticket, four days and waiting. Having spent 800 quid on something that hasn't worked out the box. After a long wait, serious money spent, dealing with the wrangling's of snail mail and now a faulty product, you can excuse some peoples frustrations at the lack of "customer support"...

• edited April 2022

agree 100%. I wanted to bypass the super entry level offering from other companies. bought into the hype for the GT DD Pro and got the premium package. Is it selfish to want a product that functions brand new out of the box? Or that these major concerns/issues everyone seems to be having with the pedal set right out of the box should be attended to in a prompt manner?

the answer is no.

Should I have to purchase a Logitech G923 until this mess is sorted......NO, but that's what is happening.

Rant over.

• I ordered the wrong dd can I return and order the correct one

I have a ps5 and got the csl dd