"The order has been processed" Meaning?

I ordered some stuff earlier this week. Everything was labeled "Ready to ship". So in other words every product was in stock and ready to go. I paid everything in full and so on.

It has now said "The order has been processed." For many days. Now, what in the world does that even mean? Is it packed? Is it shipped? Or Is it just the paperwork on the order and payment that is fullfilled?

I also regret that I didnt take the express shipping option. I did ask If I could change it to express, but I got no answer.

I would like to know how long I have to be prepared to wait? Like 1 week, or 4 weeks? Just some kind of heads up would be great.

I live in Norway and I really hope it dosent take several weeks of waiting.

Comments

• Once it says ‘the order has been processed” you should get a link from your shipping company with updates of where your parcel/s is. Check your email that is linked to your Fanatec account.

• edited March 2022

I have checked, and there is no email from anyone. Not in the spam folder or anywhere else. So that begs the question. Is that a bad sign?

• Give it a few days from the date it changed to 'the order has been processed'.

• Keep checking the order on the website. You should see the UPS tracking number appear on it.

• Took me about ten days to get shipping updates. Hopeless communication all round.

• So.. I got my racing seat and rig in the mail today. This was ordered from another company over 2000km away.

But the wheel.... The fanatec product I mean, havent even left the warehouse yet lol :D The two orders was ordered at the same time. Kinda frustrating when all you wanna do is race! :D

• David ChiengDavid Chieng Member
    edited March 2022

So when I ordered my base last year, it took 5 days to get shipping information from the "the order has been processed". Now it is 10 days.

Took me 2 weeks to set it all up. Deciding and adjusting etcetera. I did take my time and was in no rush. Just the OCD in me... I am still not 100% satisfied though.... think i need to raise the seat. 🤔

• Oh... 2 weeks 😖 My ADHD is gonna have a real problem with that 😂 I am going to "take my time" to set it all up properly. But weeks.. I doubt I will be able to do that lol :D

• Well.. Another business day have now gone by, and its still the same status. Jeez.... Wonder why the process between recieveing the payment and shipping is so slow. Like, why does it take so many days to pack up an order and ship it out the door.. Is the warehouse really so "small" compared to the big amount of orders they handle? Or what is the reason behind this slooooow process 🤔 Because... Lets be honest, its really really slow 😂

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Sten,

Yes the system is handling a huge number of orders at the moment, so the processing time is extended. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Oh! 😳 First of all I want to thank you for answering me 😎👌 And I understand the there is some sort of overload of orders. Specially after launch of the CSL DD. But hey, its such a great product that the amount of orders is understandable. I just hope that my order didnt get in to late. Because now 4 business days after I placed my order I can see that the product I ordered has today been set to a "pre order" status.

• edited March 2022

I ordered my stuff Jan. 12 and it just arrived Friday March 25, 2022. You may be in for a long wait. oh yeah, and the pedals are broken..

• Thing is even when they do ship it you’ll get no communication from Fanatec at all. They say they will update your orders page with tracking numbers but they don’t. It just stays as ‘order is processed’ permanently. I had to create an account with ups to get tracking info. This is basic stuff and the very least a company should do for the price they charge. It doesn’t matter how busy they are.

• Well... i seriously hope my order didnt get in to late. When I placed my order, every item had "Ready to ship" as status. But today the GT DD wheelbase have changed to "Pre Order" on their website. 4 business days after I placed my order that is. It said that my order had already been processed before the weekend. So I really hope that this problem dosent concern me....

• Woke up to an email today. From UPS actually. Suddenly it seems like the package is at the customs here in Norway, but the Fanatec page still says that the order is in process. So I think we can conclude that with the status "The order has been processed", then your order most likely already have been shipped.

• It's about 2 weeks. And just be prepared for the items coming at different days. Every rim I've ever ordered. The tracking says all products to be delivered same day and the quick release is always.... literally always 1-3 days later. Literally ever time.

• Also once you cannot cancel an order. It's almost rdy. If the cancel button is gone. Within 2 weeks. Then a day or few for the quick release.

• Well I noticed that today the Handbrake was back in stock and "Ready to ship". So I just had to order it right away. Express shipping this time.. I know that this does not affect the process time. But maybe, just maybe, the shipping goes quicker.